Tuesday, July 12, 2011

First arrival

After months of planning and a 9 hour plane ride, I have finally arrived in Europe. The weather in Paris is a bleak overcast as I ride the train into the heart of the city. I'm not quite sure if this train is going the right way or not, but I'll find out soon enough. The realization of being on my own is just now setting in, and it is becoming more acute with every decision I have to make. In the airport though it was comforting to see a few other backpackers, although their packs seemed considerably smaller and lighter than mine and they weren't wandering around aimlessly like I was.

Everything that went into my pack and all the things I'll need for next 4 months.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Paris, France

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kieran - we love these posts. keep 'em comin'. love, mommy and poppi

    ReplyDelete